Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where the concept of this amazing came from.

This is the conversation that started the entire thing.


me
: unfortunately now.. she's making me sit here watch this craptacular grays anatomy show
that makes me want to punt kittens
9:46 PM and break things because this show is terribad
friend of wife: I'm watching it, too!
me: and when I say terribad i mean I'd like to punch them in the face while kicking kittens and throwing them from a deck
so obviously, this show is amazing.
9:47 PM friend of wife::(
9:48 PM me: so yeah
that's about it. I think she's doing better
9:49 PM i see you're now talking to my wife
9:50 PM this chick on the tv is talking to dead people
friend of wife: I was trying to.
me: this isn't the 6th sense
don't the writers know that?
she can't see dead people
friend of wife: No
me: because she's dumb
and 27 dresses sucked
friend of wife: She's insane
Haha
9:51 PM me: she looks like she got punched in the face with those red things around her eyes
their makeup artist sucks
should be fired
she's got orangutan hands
9:53 PM the guy from the army should show here some hand to hand combat skills real quick... be all like listen woman this is whats up
9:55 PM why does this girl always have to talk at the end with her thoughts ... this isn't live journal woman... no one cares about your emo crap.
9:56 PM quit bitching and complaining
oh snap! the homo kid signed up for the army
he's going to get gang raped at boot camp
9:57 PM HOLY CRAP THIS ON ANOTHER HOUR? FML
friend of wife You should start a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment